Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Welder job in Rock Hill, SC. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. In this Welding position you must be competent within GMAW by passing the Company AWP Weld test. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Welder job include:
* Review blueprints and other schematic drawings to locate weld symbols.
* Verify weldment comply with Company AWP quality standards.
* Experience with welding in a FLAT position: In a flat position, a weld is performed along largely a horizontal access and from above the joint.
* Organization, detail and accuracy is a must
* Follow policies, procedures and company standards
* Ability to maintain 100% productivity & accuracy using the preferred methods
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have several years welding experience.
* Ability to carry out verbal instructions and work in a team environment.
* Ability to work overtime hours as needed
This position is full time hours:
1st Shift: 5:00am - 3:30 Monday - Thursday
Mandatory overtime may be required on Fridays.
Safety Gear: Steel Toes/ Weld Helmet
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Welder job in Rock Hill, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.