Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Supervisor job in Stoneville, NC. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the production team to achieve safety, quality and production goals. You will also be responsible for overseeing employees, on-the-job training, maintaining production schedules, upholding policies and procedures, ensuring quality and other developmental activities for the technical aspects of the glass fabrication industry.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Supervisor job include:
* Observes workers and performs production jobs to acquire knowledge of methods, processes and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
* Actively trains employees of the daily operation of manufacturing processes; including procedures, materials, equipment and personnel interaction.
* Identifies equipment issues & alerts maintenance for repairs.
* Monitors departmental safety and holds safety meetings with employees.
* Observes and supports continuous improvements projects and scrap reduction processes.
* Participates in problem-solving activities as they arise.
* Monitor and approves personnel time-keeping records.
* Keeps HR informed of employee behavior issues with written warnings. Helps with determining pay raises.
* Updated production schedules and keeps Plant Manager and Administration informed of issues.
* Performs all other duties as assigned. Requires regular walking, talking, standing, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crawling and keyboarding. Manufacturing environment with exposure to extreme temperatures (summer & winter), loud noise, equipment and related noise, moving glass, hazards and atmospheric conditions. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required.
* Basic math skills including the ability to read a tape measure.
* Basic computer skills. Must have good communication skills.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Must have supervisory experience in manufacturing 2+ years
* Previous experience in glass fabrication helpful but not required.
1st and 2nd shift, Monday-Friday
1st shift: 7:00 am-3:30 pm
2nd shift: 3:30 pm-12:00 am
Pay: $45,000-$52,000, depending on experience
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Supervisor job in Stoneville, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.