Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Loader/Unloader position in Laurens, SC. This is a temporary to permanent position. As a Warehouse Loader/Unloader you will be responsible for loading and unloading the product to and from the kiln. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for a Warehouse Loader/Unloader will include:
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within plant or work site
- Assembles racks or shelves onto conveyer belt
- Loads and unloads materials onto trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
- Lifts heavy objects by hand
- Stacking product up to or more than 6 feet high.
- Minimum of 3 year warehouse and manufacturing experience.
- Continual lifting required (50 lbs+)
- Maintain accurate paperwork and documentation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight timelines
- Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to proactively recommend solutions and improvements to existing workload
- Safety conscious
Please be available to work any shift. 8 hours shifts with overtime. The pay will start at $12.00 an hour. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Warehouse Loader/Unloader position in Laurens, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $12/hour
The pay will start at $12.00 an hour