Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Associate position in McDonough, GA. This is a temp to perm opportunity. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for counts, stores, organizes, re-packages, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
* Places incoming material into proper storage locations.
* Re-packages, labels and/or relocates stored materials as needed.
* Verifies accuracy of material inventory balances.
* Reports discrepancies to supervisor or lead person.
* Picks goods to fill work order material requirements.
* Completes order forms and material requisition documents.
* Delivers material to different areas of the plant when required.
* Perform hot tin dip operations when needed.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
* Demonstrates the ability to be a productive member of a team based work group.
* Uses communication skills and ingenuity to effectively process work, share ideas and solve problems.
* Shares knowledge and experience of process and machinery with other team members.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in McDonough or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.