Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Tug Motor Operator job in Kings Mountain, NC. This is a temp-perm opportunity. As a Tug Motor Operator you will be responsible operating Tug Motor to pull carts and supplies containing fiberglass to designated areas. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
* Working in the warehouse processing area.
* Operating Tug Motor to pull carts and supplies containing fiberglass to designated areas.
* May work in other areas of the warehouse
* Will be responsible for lifting up to 50lbs.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs continuously
* Must be okay with hot environment.
* Must be flexible to work overtime based on business needs.
* Must have previous warehouse experience
Employees will complete a 1 - 3 week training for this position on 1st shift (8am-4pm) at $9.50. Must be flexible. Permanent schedules are assigned after completion of training. Compensation will move to $10 upon completion of training. Must be flexible in hours. Must be available to work 12 hour shifts.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Tug Motor Operator job in Shelby, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $10/hour
Compensation will move to $10 upon completion of training