Textile Machine Operator
Machine Operator - Milliken Magnolia
We are looking for candidates with experience as Machine Operators at the Magnolia production plant. This is a long-term opportunity offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work.
What We Are Looking For:
* Prior Dye/Finishing experience a plus. (Training available)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
* Should possess the ability to troubleshoot
* Able to work independently, and/or as part of a team.
* Ability to lift 50lbs and be capable of using motorized equipment (fork trucks, tuggers, etc.).
* Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
What We Offer:
* $12.59 hour, swing shifts
* Temp-to Hire job opportunities
What You Will Do As A Machine Operator:
* Transport fabric and material from one area to the next using different types of material handling equipment.
* Perform basic maintenance on equipment (lubricating, cleaning, tightening, etc.) perform scheduled cleans on equipment and area.
* Machine operator duties such as, monitoring and analyzing process parameters to ensure machines are performing to specifications and taking samples to ensure quality.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.