Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Team Lead job in Charlotte, NC. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a TeamLead you will be responsible for monitoring staff levels to ensure flow of merchandise through the department to meet deadlines. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Hours: MUST be able to work 1st (6am-2:30pm) and 2nd Shift (3pm-11:30pm).
Pay: $13-15 based on experience
Location: Charlotte, NC (off Westinghouse Blvd)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor staff levels to ensure flow of merchandise through the department to meet deadlines.
* Ensure that associates are working in a safe environment with the tools they need to succeed.
* Ensure flow of merchandise within department to maximize throughput and productivity.
* Coordinate the daily processing of department under his/her supervision.
* Execute slotting and replenishment strategies for high sku / high volume operation.
* Monitor budget and payroll information of departments.
* Identify, coach, train and promote associates to help them realize full potential.
* Evaluate and discuss each associate’s performance using objectives set at year-end review.
* Provide timely and accurate feedback to your team and leadership group.
* Keep open lines of communication to associates.
* Contribute cost saving ideas on a continuous basis.
* Other duties and responsibilities as required by organization or leadership team.
* Flexibility to work all shifts and departments within the Distribution Center structure.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be familiar with Warehouse Management functionality.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Team Lead job in Charlotte, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.