Supplier Quality/Development Engineer
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Supplier Quality/Development Engineer job in Easley, SC. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Supplier Quality/Development Engineer you will be responsible for developing a APQP plan with new and existing suppliers. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Supplier Quality/Development Engineer job include:
* Define, review and drive PPAP requirements.
* Coordinate Engineering Change Notifications and Orders (ECNs' and ECOs')
* Implement and maintain quality systems.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Quality, Engineering, and Manufacturing Assurance experience preferred
* Ability to travel a few times per year as needed
* Strong computer skills
* Good judgement, able to lead and manage a team.
Salary range is 50k-65k, depending on experience. Company designs and distributes small engine parts used in lawn mowers and other landscaping equipment. 3-5 years experience in quality engineering in a manufacturing environment is required. Benefit package includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, dental, visions, 6-7 paid holidays per year and yearly bonus based on production quotas.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Supplier Quality/Development Engineer job in Easley, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.