Shipping Material Handler
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Shipping Material Handler job in Reidsville NC, this is a temporary opportunity. As a Material Handler in Shipping Department you will be responsible for receiving, store and distribute raw materials and supplies to designated staging areas. The Material Handler is also expected to follow our company’s good manufacturing practices along with switching trucks out in parking area. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Shipping Material Handler job include:
* Operating a forklift to unload inbound and outbound shipments
* Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
* Prepare materials for grinding process
* Clean trailers once bales have been removed
* High School diploma
* 1 Year forklift experience in shipping
* Current OSHA forklift is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arm, kneel, crouch, or crawl for 8 to12 hours. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Pay rate will range from $11.00 to $12.00 depending on the experience.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shippnig Material Handler job in Reidsville or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.