Quality Lab Associate
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Lab job in Rutherfordton, NC. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. As a Quality Lab you will be responsible for testing sample materials to determine conformance standards. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Quality Lab job include:
* Conform to all required safety guidelines.
* Perform testing of raw materials, process control samples, finished products, as well as qualification test.
* Weigh and/or measure material to ensure conformance requirements
* Research and report on any problems associated with sample materials
* Record and key data regarding testing and identify samples with tags prior to testing
* Secure handling of controlled documents while maintaining confidentiality
* Communicate issues and possible solutions to Lab Lead/Manager
* Assist assigned functional manufacturing areas in developing, maintaining, and achieving goals and objectives
* Familiarity with lab processes a plus
* Keen eye for detail
* Highly motivated individual with willingness to learn and efficiently allocate time
* Required to develop a working knowledge of production manufacturing methods, including equipment operations, measurement systems, calibration and interpretation of process study results
* Flexible and capable of adapting to changes within the department
* Capable of planning and scheduling multiple priorities
* Team oriented
12 hour shift (7pm to 7am) willing to work over time needed, $13.12 an hour.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Lab job in Rutherfordton, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.