Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Associate job in Rutherfordton, NC. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Quality Associate you will be responsible for (supporting quality systems and ensuring products meet the established quality metics which includes reliability and performance. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Quality Associate job include:
* Work with operations to audit and identify quality issues and assists in the improvement of operational processes
* Gauges and grades material according to specifications
* Ensures that new and existing products meet required standards through quality checks and measures
* Inputs shop floor data according to work instructions
* Responsible for site specific quality documents; completes required reporting such as the Coated Fabric Inspection Report and maintains the "Returns Spreadsheet"
* Maintains PRMS Inventory quantities as adjustments are made through audits and restocks
* Controls Non-Conforming Material (RIF529)
* Sustain housekeeping guidelines
* All other duties, as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED
* Two years manufacturing experience; previous experience in quality role
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality
* High attention to detail, problem analysis, and communication skills
Temp-to-perm, pay based on experience starting at $13 an hour, 2nd shift.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Associate job in Rutherfordton, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $13/hour
pay based on experience starting at $13 an hour