Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill several Metal Processing Worker positions in Matthews, NC. These are potential temporary to hire opportunities. As a Metal Processing Worker you will be responsible for receiving inbound material and documenting the details of the weight, condition and any spot checking as well as using a picking list to identify material to be shipped and load onto truck. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Metal Processing Worker job include:
* Sort various metals using a Niton, Fuess or other appropriate instruments and process the material per the standard work instructions
* Operate a forklift truck or other material movement equipment
* Maintain quality standards throughout all areas of processing
* Previous experience operating a forklift
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds continuously
* High school diploma
Positions are on 2nd or 3rd shift and the salary is $11 per hour.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Metal Processing Worker positions in Matthews, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.