Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Associate job in Lincolnton, NC. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Production Associate you will be responsible for loading and unloading conveyor or conveyor system. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Associate job include:
* Pick up materials or products from pallet, hand truck, or dolly, and place materials or products onto conveyor, or transfer materials or products from one conveyor to another conveyor, and align materials or products on conveyor to prevent jams.
* Remove materials or products from discharge end of conveyor and stacks materials or products on trays, pallets, or hand trucks.
* Inspect materials or products for damage or for conformity to specifications.
* Stencils, tags, stamps, or writes identifying information on packaged products.
* Monitor work area and equipment for abnormal conditions and reports any found to TL/Supervisors.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED); three months related experience and/or training
* Must have full color vision
* Basic math and reading comprehension
1st Shift with a starting pay of $11/hour - 7am-3pm
2nd Shift with a starting pay of $12 per hour - 3pm-11:30pm
3rd Shift with a starting pay of $11.50 per hour - 11pm-7:30am
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Associate job in Lincolnton, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.