Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Assistant in Suwanee, GA. As a Production Assistant you will be responsible for using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and testing equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble tools as assigned.
If interested, you MUST come into the branch to interview with Stefanie.
Responsibilities for this Production Assistant job include:
* Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
* Comply with policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures as directed.
* Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
* Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Team Lead or appropriate personnel.
* Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate assembler functions
* Education and experience commensurate with responsibilities
* Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Assembly experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, or feel. Must be able to speak and hear.
* The employee is required to stand approximately 90% of an eight hour shift
* The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Assistant job in Suwanee, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.