Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Painter/Welder Helper job in Blythewood, SC. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Painter/Welder Helper you will be responsible for weld and painter preparations, welding materials as instructed using blue prints or drawings, and painting materials using various methods.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Painter/Welder job include:
* Using basic welding tools and machines
* Reading Blue Prints, Understanding 2D and 3D drawings
* Preparing materials for painting and operating paint both
* Operate a forklift to move materials
* Welding training
* Knowledge of blueprint reading
* One year forklift experience
* Experience in industrial painting
This is a 1st shift position, Pay will be based on experience.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Painter/Welder Helper job in Blythewood, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.