Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill several 2nd shift Metal Processor jobs in Monroe, NC. These are temporary to hire opportunities. As a Metal Processor you will be responsible for sorting, cleaning and inspecting metals. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Metal Processor job include:
* Safely operating a forklift to move materials
* Operate a handheld XRF analyzer and/or spectrometer
* Perform routine daily checks on equipment as needed
* Receive and properly identify incoming lots per established procedures
* Setup, calibrate and operate machines
* Load material into machines and continuously monitor machine performance
* Perform periodic machine "clean downs" between alloys as needed
* Create sort tags that accurately define the required downstream manufacturing processes
* Develop a clear understanding of quality requirements
* Ability to lift and handle heavy objects
* Basic math aptitude
* Ability to read a ruler
* Basic computer skills
These are potential temporary to hire opportunities with a great company for qualified candidates. 2nd shift hours are from 3pm-11pm. Some positions will be 6pm-6am rotating shifts. Excellent benefits once hired!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Metal Processor job in Monroe, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.