Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a mechanical assembly job in Suwanee, GA. This is a temp to perm opportunity. As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for interpret work instructions, drawing and wiring diagrams. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below.
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler job include:
- Complete all assigned tasks in various departs of the facility.
- Comply with all related procedures.
- Interpret work instructions, drawings, wiring diagrams and quality control documents for each task
- Successfully complete all required training as assigned.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement efforts of department.
- Safely operate necessary equipment to carry out assigned task.
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- High School Diploma or GED, 2-year technical degree preferred.
- 0-1 year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- General knowledge of hand tool use, material handling equipment.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills.
This position would be Monday - Friday 6AM-2PM $14/hr.
Apply now if you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler job in Suwanee, GA.