Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Material Scraper position in our Newberry area. This is a temporary to permanent positions. Where you will have the opportunity to work with our Outstanding staff to help you succeeded and grow. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for the function of the machine and the quality of the product being produced. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for a Material Scraper include:
-Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of scrap accumulated throughout the day by the machines.
-Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
-Maintains in-process inventory of supplies used and what can be re-used, recycled, or disposed of.
-Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience in Material Control and Material Handling basic job functions
- Good computer skills including: MS Word, Excel and MRP system (preferably SAP)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and applications is preferred
- Heavy lifting required (50 lbs.)
- Maintain accurate paperwork and documentation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and dispute resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight time-lines
- Excellent problem resolution skills, with ability to proactively recommend solutions and improvements to existing workload
- Safety conscious
This position is located in our Newberry area. Please be available to work any shift, and they are 12 hours shifts. The pay will start at $11.00 an hour. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Machine Operator position in Newberry South Carolina or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $11/hour
The pay will start at $11.00 an hour