Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Material Handler job in Lenior, NC. This is a temporary-hire opportunity. As a Material Handler you will be responsible for loading/unloading trucks stocking warehouse and pulling inventory. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Material Handler job include:
* Uses computer to enter records, scan and verify orders, manifest shipments and print labels.
* Maintains appropriate inventory levels of boxes, tapes, shipping supplies at hand.
* Load/unload trucks
* Prepares packages for shipment.
* Calculates weight and quantity of items for distribution.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months related experience and/or training.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as delivery notes, safety rules, operating and/or maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to use measuring tools such as scales and tape measures.
* Ability to understand and apply judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Positions available on 1st 2nd and 3rd Shift with a starting pay of $10 per hour
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Material Handler job in Lenior, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.