Manufacturing Operator (Screen Room)
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Manufacturing Operator (Screen Room) job in Greenville, SC. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Manufacturing Operator (Screen Room) you will be responsible for performing production work in manufacturing. Perform multi-step tasks to prepare printing screens to tight tolerance requirements for industrial equipment. Inspect prepared screens to ensure high-quality standards and conformance to specification. You would usually work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift leader. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Operator (Screen Room) job include:
* Operating production line equipment involved in making printing screens.
* Maintaining area supplies in an orderly fashion.
* Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks.
* Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff or supervisor.
* Packing screens ready for shipment in crates and other containers.
* Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery.
* Manual dexterity and patience in the manipulation of process materials to achieve good results
* Ability to multi-task yet maintain attention to detail
* Organized with the ability to plan ahead in fulfilling orders from more than one facility
* Flexibility to adapt quickly in response to production needs
* Good math skills
* Good computer skills
* Willing and able to work with chemicals including industrial glue and acetone
* Willing and able to lift up to 20 lbs daily
* Willing and able to stand >90% of the shift.
* Ability to learn new job functions as needed.
* Ability to train other operators in all aspects of the department.
* Ability to follow instructions with little supervision.
* Ability to follow all safety and environmental standards for the department.
* High School diploma minimum
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Operator (Screen Room) job in Greenville, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.