Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Maintenance Technician job in Salisbury, NC. We are seeking a hardworking, positive minded individual to become an integral part of our team! This is a fast-growing company that works at a rapid pace throughout the day. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify, communicate and document any difficulties relating to the product, process and/or quality system as per directives.
* Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and/or quality system through designated channels.
* Develop, implement, verify and document parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products.
* Work with equipment suppliers to accurately collect application and performance data on new technology.
* Complete all maintenance as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure optimum performance of the equipment.
* Participate in the development of robotic path motions and operating parameters.
* Perform all daily maintenance on air compressors, conveyors, robots, motors, and other electronic equipment.
* Verify and calibrate, including, but not limited to all electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics.
* Demonstrate the ability to perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all equipment in the Department and Mechanical Room per the CMMS.
* Maintain organized daily logs of all maintenance activities, process parameter data and verification records.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician job in Salisbury, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.