Maintenance Technician I
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Maintenance Technician I job in Monroe, NC. This is a potential temporary to hire opportunity. As a Maintenance Technician I, you will be responsible for performing basic mechanical maintenance and repairs throughout the site on buildings, vehicles and process equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician I job include:
* Perform daily and weekly operational/safety checks on forklifts, man lifts and autos/trucks
* Perform preventative maintenance and repairs
* Perform daily operational checks for the boiler and steam systems. Perform boiler chemical tests, log the data and keep chemical levels within specifications
* Perform pipefitting repair and installation for copper, PVC, cast iron, carbon steel and stainless steel
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as a maintenance technician
* Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic and repair skills
* Experience with pipefitting, welding, mechanics and building maintenance
* High school diploma or equivalent
This is a first shift position which will require on call availability for emergency situations. Salary $18 + DOE
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician I job in Monroe, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $18/hour
Salary $18 + DOE</span></p><p><span> </span></p><p><span>Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician I job in Monroe