Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Maintenance Technician job in Fort Mill, SC. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. As a Maintenance Technician you will perform diverse mechanical and electrical activities to maintain, troubleshoot and repair production equipment according to safety and process to support the company operations.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician job include:
* Maintain production machines and components by performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and maintenance repairs as needed.
* Perform regular scheduled preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and components.
* Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders requests to perform required maintenance and service.
* Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs to production equipment during production to minimize down time, diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making adjustments.
Maintain production machines and components by performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and maintenance repairs as needed.
* Monitor the HVAC system.
* Use of variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Detect faulty operations and report those and any unusual situations to the appropriate personnel.
Monitor the HVAC system.
* Follow established equipment Lockout/Tag out procedures as required without fail.
* Understand and complete basic paperwork to justify time spent on maintenance tasks.
* Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
* Basic working knowledge of mechanical systems such as: pumps, gear boxes, conveyors, compressors, etc.
* Advanced Mechanical knowledge of extrusion operations and support equipment is preferred including blending and drying systems.
* Basic working knowledge of electrical components, such as: motors, breakers transformers, relays, etc.
* Advanced Electrical troubleshooting to electrical controls is preferred including motor drives, pressure transducers, temperature thermocouples and basic PLC programming principles and logic controls.
* 5+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred, with broad hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and industrial skills.
* Must be able to follow directions to complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner while showing safe work habits.
* Able to work in a team/small groups and/or independently to accomplish task at hand.
* Demonstrate ability to make reasonable decisions regarding prioritization and repair methods while working on unscheduled tasks.
$21-$25 depending on experience
7am-7pm Swing Shift (3 days on 4 days off) Weekends Required
7pm-7am Swing Shift (3 days on 4 days off) Weekends Required
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Maintenance Technician job in Fort Mill, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. 803-980-6430