Job Summary: Coordinates and performs carious activities in regards to repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment's, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and utility systems of industrial plant, office or other establishment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Review job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Coordinates maintenance activities on utility systems to ensure that a continuous supply of electricity, gas, or air is provided for operations.
- Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance program in conjunction with operations manager and corporate engineering.
- Develops and maintains a lock out tag out procedure for all equipment and reviews them annually.
- Reviews productions, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspect operating machines and equipment's for conformance with operational standards
- Reviews new project plans and equipment's modifications and discusses with design engineers
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment's
- Other Duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-10 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read , analyze, and interpret technical journals, blue prints, and lay out drawings. Ability to respond to common inquires and present information to upper management
- Electrician's license and certification to perform maintenance on overhead cranes