Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Maintenance Mechanic job in Canton, GA. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for performing and all maintenance of heavy machinery, as well as building maintenance. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Mechanic job include:
* 2 years of experience as heavy industrial millwright and or maintenance mechanic
* 2 years of experience as a welding/fabricating technician skilled in SMAW, MIG, and TIG
* Troubleshooting hydraulic circuits and pneumatic circuits
* Able to read blue prints and schematics
* Must be able to work any shift schedule and overtime, as required
* Must possess a High school diploma or GED
Shift: 3rd shift (must be able to train on 1st and then move to 3rd)
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Mechanic job in Canton, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.