Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Starch/Brush Operator job in Rutherfordton, NC. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. As a Starch/Brush Operator you will be responsible for dusting, calendaring, and spreading products to prevent product(s) from adhering one side to another or to achieve desired appearance. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Starch/Brush Operator job include:
* Operate duster by threading machine, checking, and maintaining specifications
* Review all job specifications and JSHA’s prior to operations
* Verify valves are working properly
* Check dust collection drum to determine if it needs emptying
* Place dust into dust hopper
* Scan barcode information for PRMS
* Use hoist to load material on let-off
* Place scrap in scrap buggy or at flat table
* Abide to all safety guidelines and procedures
* High School Diploma or GED, required
* Basic math and computer skills a must
* Previous forklift experience
* Flexible and easily adaptable to change
* High attention to detail
* Team oriented
12 hour shift (7am to 7pm), must be flexible and able to work (7pm to 7am) as needed, $13.12 an hour.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Starch/Brush Operator job in Rutherfordton, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.