Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Machine Operator job in Forest City. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for set up, operator and maintain machines. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
* Complete pre-op by inspecting equipment for cleanliness and safety issues
* Operator machine efficiently and according to target production level and quality
* Produce products in accordance with company quality and process standards
* Report any formulation related problems to supervisor
* Troubleshoot machine problems and make adjustments as needed
* Responsible for assembling and disassembling machines, and cleaning of work area
* Check seal on products, appearance, weight, filling ratio, and adjust when specifications are off
* During production, monitor product quality (such as leaking, too puffy, to thick, too thin, etc.) and perform cooking test
* Watch pasteurizer time, temperature and quality
* Complete knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out procedures
* Communicating all down time and/or equipment issues to line lead
* Sanitize machines before and after us
* Complete reports and follow HACCP, CGMP, GMP, SOPs, SSOPs, and CCPs
* Follow personal hygiene policy and other company safety policies/requirements
* Provide support to other areas of production as needed
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Read and write basic English
* Basic math skills
* Able and willing to complete CGMP, HACCP, SSOPs, safety, sanitation, and equipment trainings
* 1+ years food processing experience preferred
Weekend shift Friday, Saturday, and Sundays 12 hour shifts, work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours! Pay based on experience.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Forest City or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.