Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Machine Operator job in Indian Land, SC. This is possibly a temporary to permanent opportunity. As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible Machine Operator and troubleshooting production machinery in a Food Manufacturing Company
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator position:
* Properly set up/changeover complex Form/Fill/Seal machines, cartoners, case tapers, bottling lines, x-ray equipment, metal detectors, product handling equipment, inkjet and thermal transfer printers to meet specifications.
* Disassemble and assemble equipment for cleaning and sanitizing, clean and sanitize if needed.
* Continually monitor packaging lines to ensure peak performance and consistent quality products.
* Change web, print ribbon and dump product as needed.
* Perform preventative maintenance task.
* Keep work area clear and clean.
* Responsible for food safety.
* Ensure paperwork labels, boxes and product are ready as needed.
* Complete all other tasks as assigned in a safe and timely manner.
* Follow all SQF, GMP’s and work rules.
* Relieve packers if needed.
* Work over time when needed.
This position is full time hours:
1st Shift 7:00am - until work is finished 8-10 hours a day
2nd Shift 3 :00pm - until work is finished 8-10 hours a day
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this in Indian Land, SC or you can visit our website hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.