Machine Maintenance Technicians
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Maintenance Technician jobs in Monroe, NC. These are direct hire opportunities. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for troubleshooting, servicing and repairing PLC controlled systems and robotic devices. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for these Maintenance Technician jobs include:
* Survey all processes on a regular basis, follow daily, monthly and annual maintenance routines for major equipment
* Expedite work in response to equipment failures, perform inspections and determine corrective actions
* Repair all production machines, fixtures, tooling and facility equipment as necessary
* Package parts for shipment to repair facilities if needed
* Assist in ensuring all equipment is safe for employees to operate
* Abides by company quality policy regarding ISO/TS work instructions
* Operates a forklift as needed to move and position components
* Expresses a willingness to assist in all operations of manufacturing company’s product
* Experience connecting to and navigating PLC controlled system
* Experience troubleshooting control systems inputs and outputs
* Experience with Fanuc Robot is a plus
* Ability to interpret electrical schematics and other technical drawings in a problem-solving context
* Ability to communicate on a technical level with vendors over the phone and in person
* Willingness to support maintenance activities on other shifts and on weekends as production schedules require
* Ability to work in a highly responsive manner to ensure production schedules are met
* High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates’ degree preferred
These direct hire opportunities are for a great company with excellent benefits! The starting salary is from $26-$30 DOE. Second (3pm-11pm) and Third (11pm-7am) shift positions are available. Six-day work weeks with alternating days off.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Maintenance Technician jobs in Monroe, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.