Kiln Machine Operator
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Kiln Machine Operator position in Laurens, SC. This is a temporary to permanent position. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for loading and unloading the product to and from the kiln. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for a Machine Operator will include:
- Review work orders.
- Set the kiln temperature based on the materials involved and order specifications.
- Load the kiln with one or more pieces.
- Monitor the kiln and adjust temperature or ventilation as needed.
- Complete a log or record of actions including equipment gauge readings for future reference.
- Once the process ends, remove each material or product piece, check for defects and prepare the piece or pieces for additional processing, storage or shipment, or delegate these responsibilities to others.
- Minimum of 3 years warehouse and manufacturing experience
- Heavy lifting required (50 lbs.)
- Able to maintain accurate paperwork and documentation
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and dispute resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Able to work well under pressure and within tight time-lines
- Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to proactively recommend solutions and improvements to existing workload
- Safety conscious
Please be available to work any shift. All shifts are 12 hours shifts with overtime. The pay will start at $13.00 an hour. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Kiln Machine Operator position in Laurens, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $13/hour
The pay will start at $13.00 an hour