Global Trade Coordinator
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Global Trade Coordinator job in Midtown, Atlanta, GA. This is an amazing opportunity. As a Global Trade Coordinator, you will be responsible for quality of data through the supply chain and assisting Operations Associates move freight for customers. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Global Trade Coordinator job include:
* Be responsible for the quality of data from client and supplier through to our client’s Customs team
* Work with Operations Associates to help move freight for our clients
* Refine and expand the processes to help optimize our data on-boarding and delivery
* Enter commercial product information and dimensions with speed, consistency and accuracy
* Ensure quality control on international shipment documents
* Complete special projects to support the team with serving our clients and partners
* BA/BS Degree with a strong academic track record and meaningful internship experience
* A selfless mindset willing to work in the nitty gritty of the freight and logistics industry to deliver for our clients
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Next-level attention to detail and follow-through
* The ability to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Global Trade Coordinator job in Midtown, Atlanta, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.