Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Forklift Operator job in Laurens, SC. This is a temporary to permanent position. As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for Quality Control, packaging all product to be shipped, and loading the trucks utilizing a Forklift. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator job include:
- Packs and unpacks orders while maintaining department schedule
- Effectively uses organization systems and warehouse technology to locate and gather stock
- Creates shipping labels and handles shipping information, wrapping all product in proper shipping packaging
- Sends booking requests to shipping lines
- Communicates with other stockroom personnel about organization practices and picker technology
- Problem solves for customers and suppliers about shipping routes, delayed items, and rush orders
- Performs administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service
- Liaises with warehouse overseers and managers about product ordering and storage
- Maintains good customer relationships and answers any customer questions
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
- Develops knowledge about freight and sea shipping regulations and practices
- Works well with shipping team to complete orders on time
- Quality checks each product to ensure that best product is being sent to the customer.
- Utilizes a Sit-Down Forklift to move product from the staging area to the truck around the warehouse.
- Minimum of 3 year warehouse and manufacturing experience.
- Heavy lifting required (50 lbs.)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and dispute resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight time-lines
- Excellent problem resolution skills with ability to proactively recommend solutions and improvements to existing workload
- Safety conscious
- At minimum 2 years of experience with a Sit-Down Forklift
Please be available to work any shift. Shifts are 8 hours shifts with overtime. The pay will start at $12.00 an hour. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Forklift Operator job in Laurens, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $12/hour
The pay will start at $12.00 an hour