Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Electrical Engineer position in Monroe, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity. As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical control and distribution systems, equipment, facilities, components and products for manufacturing systems. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Responsibilities for this Electrical Engineer position include:
* Direct and coordinate the specification, fabrication, construction, installation, maintenance, support documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and internal customer requirements
* Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget
* Plan, layout and coordinate plant electrical systems to ensure reliability and adequate capacity
* Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs, including developing budgets, estimating labor, material and construction costs
* BSEE from an accredited university
* 3 years’ experience as an electrical engineer including experience with industrial automation and controls
* Proficiency in AutoCAD software (AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical)
* Knowledge of machines, including design, uses and troubleshooting
* Experience with design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Experience as a project engineer in manufacturing is preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a first shift position with a great company offering an excellent benefits package!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electrical Engineer position in Monroe, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.