Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Data Analyst job in McDonough, GA. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for computer and system data entry. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Data Analyst job include:
-The Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis by accumulating, analyzing, and presenting statistical data to provide total cost reduction opportunities for management, staff and other customers throughout Distribution Cooperative, Inc.
-Works extensively with computer programs for work production.
-Will work in a project management environment, and must have the ability to support multiple projects concurrently. -Assures data accuracy by creating and maintaining a data integrity process.
1. Responsible for creating custom reports to support the needs of the internal team.
2. Ensures data is updated and accurate in Elite
3. Creates savings analysis spreadsheets to support account representatives.
4. Serves as a back-up to both the contract and chargeback analyst
5. Uses aggregate and comparative data to identify savings opportunities.
6. Audits for accuracy and resolves discrepancies
7. Maintains records of cost/savings reports and updates as changes occur.
8. Demonstrates an understanding of the sensitive nature of the work and the importance of confidentiality as outline in policy and as dictated by the nature of the job.
9. Prepares all supporting worksheets.
Pay is between $52k-$68k-Depending on experience
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Analyst job in McDonough, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.