Customer Service - Government Contracts
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service Representative job in Anderson, SC. This is a possible Direct Hire opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for assisting with government contracts and projects and providing administrative support. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service job include:
* Assist the Customer Service Manager and team with answering phones and questions, entering estimates/orders/invoices/payments, handling inventory and working with the supply chain
* Assist the Customer Service Manager with government contracts and projects
* Provide general administrative and clerical support
* Prepare correspondence, documents, bids, and general vendor paperwork
* High School Diploma required, some college preferred
* Experience with general government contracts
* Knowledge of GSA, DLA, DAPA
* Experience with government contract and bidding sites (Ebuy, Fedbid/Unison)
This will be a Monday through Friday, first shift position. Pay will depend on experience, but ill fall between $30 -$35k per year or more DOE.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative job in Anderson, SC, or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.