CNC Milling and Turning Programmer
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a CNC Milling/Turning Programmer job in Gastonia, NC.
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
As a CNC Milling/Turing Programmer, you will be responsible for editing and programming the machine. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this CNC Milling/Turning Programmer job include:
* Must be able to stand on feet for at least 8 hours
* Work in a non-climate controlled environment
* Heavy lifting of part into and out of machine
* Must have at least 6 months of recent CNC Milling/Turning Programming experience
* Make complex setups
* Edit programs and ability to train junior machinists
* Fanuc G code and similar machines
If you can do both Milling/Turning is a plus
Heavy lifting required
2nd shift available. Pay can be negotiable $22/hr or higher depending on experience.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Milling/Turning Programmer job in Gastonia, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.