Client Services Representative
Our client is looking for customer service focused individuals to fill the role of Client Services Representative. Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
The CSR will be responsible for providing quality customer service to both customers and vendors by performing the following duties:
* Work directly with the lead to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
* Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner
* Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times.
* Research incomplete documentation and lab results received by calling customers, labs, and/or collection sites to obtain the data, and locate collection sites in our database for customers as requested.
* Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email.
* Work with specific company data entry.
* Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments
* Assist with special projects as needed.
* Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
* High School graduation/GED (Some College/Degree a Plus).
1-2 years of Customer Service
3 Years Experience in A Call Center Environment
Call Center Environment. Shifts vary. Call center is staffed from 8am to 8pm EST.