Call Center - Customer Service Representative
Hire Dynamics is currently recruiting for Call Center - Customer Service jobs in Dunwoody, GA. These are great long term, contract to hire opportunities. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
OPEN AVAILABILITY: 7am-9pm (M-F); WILL RECEIVE SCHEDULE AFTER TRAINING
TRAINING: 8am-5pm (3 weeks)
PAY: $10.00/hr. & OVERTIME AVAILABLE AFTER TRAINING
Requirements for this Call Center - Customer Service job include:
- Must have at least a minimum of 1-year customer service or 6 months call center experience preferred
- Must be flexible to work Monday - Friday
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 wpm
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task and make problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and convey a customer-centric attitude
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY?
- Can you handle customer request via phone calls, chat sessions and emails with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve caller issues with one call resolution?
- Can you offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of owning the callers request to resolution?
- Can you handle incoming customer calls validating caller and processing request for optimal resolution on the first call?
- Can you adhere to published work schedule at all times?
- You are unable to miss time or days during the training class, please ensure you are able to be present during training.
- Bonus Programs
- On-the-Spot incentive programs ($, lunches, tickets, prizes, etc.)
- Eligible for Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits
Apply Now if you are interested in this Call Center - Customer Service job in Dunwoody, GA.
Job Status: Full Time