The Hire Dynamics Cobb Branch has a client in Kennesaw, GA seeking someone as a Bookkeeper. They are looking for someone who can start in a Bookkeeper role and then move into more of a Controller role down the road. They would like someone who can start by mid-March.
Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
* Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
* Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
* Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
* Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
* Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
$14 to $16 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time