Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Assembler Lead job in Fort Mill, SC. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Medical Assembler Lead you will be responsible for the assembly of non-sterile medical kits and working in a team environment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Medical Assembler Lead job include:
* Work in a team environment
* FDA regulated facility - must be able to comply with all FDA regulations
* Assemble sterile and non-sterile medical kits that are delivered to hospitals and doctor’s offices
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required
* 0-3 years of previous assembly work
* Must be able to work 2nd shift, 2PM-10:30PM and the ability to train on 1st shift
* The ability to lift 40 pounds consecutively over an 8-hour shift
Include any additional information ie: work schedule, pay, or other relevant information.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Medical Assembler Lead job in Fort Mill, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.