Ammonia Refrigeration Tech
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Ammonia Refrigeration Tech job in Gainesville, GA. This is a temporary opportunity. Apply
Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Ammonia Refrigeration Tech job include:
* Safe operation and preventive maintenance of all the plant Ammonia Refrigeration
* Must be able to maintain and repair compressors, refrigeration system or equipment.
* Must ensure safety in all work done.
* Must work weekends.
* Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift and most weekends.
* 1 year experience
* Strong electrical an ammonia refrigeration knowledge and experience in a commercial environment.
* Skills in the installation, repair, and maintenance of refrigeration system equipment and components, locating and diagnosing trouble in the refrigeration system or equipment.
* Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the refrigeration trade.
* Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations.
* Valid driver's license and dependable transportation a must.
* Must be able to pass pulmonary breathing test.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Ammonia Refrigeration Tech job in Gainesville, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.