Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant job in Elgin, SC. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for front desk customer service and day to day office duties. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
The administrative assistant will be assisting several different departments with data entry, reports, and customer service. Knowledge of the administrative work in a real estate development/real estate law environment is required. Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
* Multitasking with different departments while handling front desk support
* Receiving telephone calls, fax, emails, and mail.
* Using Microsoft office to complete day to day job duties, especially Excel.
* Handling customer complaints while providing excellent customer service.
* Working effectively in a team environment and perform other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong PC skills including dual monitor usage.
* Experience with Microsoft products, especially Outlook and Excel.
* Printer, copier and fax machine experience needed.
* The successful candidate must have a good attitude, high energy level, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with diverse personalities and be tactful, mature and flexible.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: A High School Degree is required. A minimum of 1 year Administrative work in a Real Estate development or Real Estate law related industry is, also, required. ‘
INTERACTIONS: The employee will interface with all levels of employees, management and customers. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Elgin, SC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.