Accounts Receivable/Collections Manager
Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Accounts Receivable/Collections Manager job in Peachland, NC. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As an Accounts Receivable/Collections manager, you will be responsible for contacting customers in reference to past due invoices and logging invoices on appropriate logs. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable/Collections Manager job include:
* Prepare cash receipts to be entered into computer accounting system-code with correct general ledger account numbers, check discounts taken and identify any discrepancies with remittance amount and invoice
* Follow up with discrepancies in payment/invoice amount (short pays, overages, etc) contact customer and or sales account representative to resolve any invoice issues in a professional manner
* Prepare credit memos and obtain appropriate management approval when required
* Review accounts receivable aging on a weekly basis
* Prepare accounts receivable recap report for management on a timely basis. Notify management of any past due or flagged accounts that require monitoring. Work with management to issue credit holds and be certain that all appropriate personnel are notified of such credit holds when applicable.
* Obtain D&B credit reports for new customers reviewed by management for credit limit guidelines
* Assist with monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts and all companies
* Forward to attorney with relevant information any delinquent accounts for collection as requested by management. Follow up on all bankruptcy cases and or credit insurance for collection, including filing claims as required by bankruptcy courts
* Associate degree in accounting
* 5 years’ experience in an AR/Collections role
* Ability to cross train into other accounting roles
* Ability to work independently
This is a first shift position, starting salary is $20+ for highly qualified candidates. Excellent working environment with great benefits!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable/Collections Manager job in Peachland, NC or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Pay: up to $20/hour
starting salary is $20+ for highly qualified candidates